New Professional Mentoring Program
As we are constantly on the lookout for ways to support you in your personal and professional development, we decided to launch a new and exciting benefit - a Professional Mentoring Program!
Da wir ständig auf der Suche nach Möglichkeiten sind, unsere Vereinsmitglieder in ihrer persönlichen und beruflichen Entwicklung zu unterstützen, haben wir beschlossen, einen neuen und spanneden Benefit einzuführen - ein professionelles Mentoring-Programm!
We are matching young professionals with 2+ years of experience in their first job(s) with a mentor who has at least 7 years of work experience. The program offers maximum flexibility and is designed so that participants can build their mentoring relationship at their own preference. The Alumni Association will accompany the program for 12 months by sending monthly inputs with video impulses on specific topics made by experts of our very own ESB Alumni network.
We are starting with our first pilot this November already - so let us know if you would like to get one of the limited spots.
What are your advantages?
- As a mentee: Get valuable advice for your future career by an experienced ESB-alumna/-us
- As a mentor: Share your experiences with young professionals within the ESB-community and get inspired
- Benefit from our provided impulses which are created from alumni for alumni
How can you take part in our program?
- Become a full member of ESB Reutlingen Alumni e.V.
- Decide if you want to be a mentor or mentee (depending on your experience)
- Fill out this Google Form to become a mentor or mentee
- Wait to hear back if you received a spot in the pilot batch. If there is no perfect match for you yet - no worries! After our pilot phase we will start a new batch every three months.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Diana and Nicole of the Professional Mentoring Team.